E27 / B22 360 Degree PIR Sensor Lamp Holder (KA-SLH01)
|FOB Price:||US $2.1-3.8 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2.1-3.8/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200, 000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: KA-SLH01
- Bulb Holder: E27
- Type: PIR Sensor
- Voltage: 100-240V
- Samples Delivery Time: Within 2 Days
- OEM Service: Available
- Transport Package: Customized Color Box or Blister Package
- HS Code: 85366900
- Material: PC
- Interface Style: Screw Cap
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Bulk Order Delivery: Within 25 Days
- Trademark: KAIAU
- Origin: Mainland China
1. Power source: 110-130V, 220-240V
2. Power frequency: 50/60Hz
3. Detection range: 360°
4. Rated load: 60W max.
5. Ambient light: 3-2000LUX(adjustable)
6. Detection distance: 5-6 meters(adjustable)
7. Time delay: 5 sec. To 100 sec. (adjustable)
8. Installation height: 2-3.5 meters
How to install KA-SLH01:
1.Fix the holder in the place where you will want to install according to right figure.
2.After installation of the sensor, connect with lamp, then you could test it.
How to test KA-SLH01:
1. After installation, Turned LUX knob clockwise to the maximum (SUN). Turned time knob anti-clockwise to the minimum (-).
2. Turn on the power, the sensor will be electrify and warm-up, 30 sec later, the item will be entered into working estate. 5~10 seconds after the light goes out for the first time and then sensing, the load should be worked.
3. Turns LUX knob anti-clockwise to the minimum. If it is tested under the circumstance below 3LUX, load should not work after induction load stop working; but if you cover the detection window with opaque objects (towel etc), the load works. Under the condition of no induction signals, the load should stop working within 5-15 sec.
KA-SLH01 Actual photos: