Intelligent Dimmable Microwave Sensor (KA-DP10)
|FOB Price:||US $8.5-18 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $8.5-18/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||120, 000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||White Box or Customized Color Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: KA-DP10
- Principle: Microwave Radar Motion Sensor
- Standard: Standard
- Certification: RoHS, CE
- Warranty: Two Years
- Samples Delivery Time: Within 2 Days
- Trademark: KAIAU
- HS Code: 85319010
- Type: Microwave Sensor Switch
- Wires: NPN (Three-Wires)
- Application: Corridor, Warehouse, Garage, Toilets etc.
- Microwave Type: Hf System: 5.8GHz Cw Radar, ISM Band
- Bulk Order Delivery Time: Within 25 Days
- Usage: All Kinds of Lamp
- Origin: Mainland China
1) Power source: 90-240V/AC
2) Power frequency: 50/60Hz
3) Rated load: 200W Max. (220VAC Fluorescent)
4) HF system: 5.8GHz CW radar, ISM band
5) Installation sit: Ceiling mounting, Wall installation
6) Transmission power: <0.2mW
7) Detection range: 1m/2m/3m/4m/5m/7m/9m/12m(radii. )
8) Light-control: 15-330LUX
9) Detection angle: 360° (Ceiling installation)
180° (wall installation)
10) Time setting: Delay time: 10sec/20sec/30sec/50sec/
11) half bright state(standby time): 0.5min/1min/3min/5min/
12) Standby power: Approx. 0.5W
13) The dimmable standby brightness can be 10-60%
14) KA-DP10 is according to the ambient brightness regulating potentiometer, the light source of luminance changes between 10% to 100%. With the clockwise, the luminance increases, while
Anti-clockwise, decreases. It can set the ambient brightness.
Take an example: One day in office. Ambient brightness is set for 300LUX.
8: 00AM, People to office, lamp on100%, surround lighting300lux.
8: 05AM, Curtain opened, natural light gets in, lamp on 70%, surround lighting300lux.
9: 00AM, People are out for coffee, lamp on 10% during the short absence.
9: 15AM, Somebody returns, lamp on 40%(daylight is getting stronger), surround lighting300lux.
12: 00AM, External light reaches300lux, system shuts down.
5: 00PM, External light below300lux, system re-activated, lamp on 60%.
6: 00PM, People leaves office, system in stand-by mode, lamp on 10%.
6: 30PM, Stand-by time out, system shuts down.
KA-DP10 Components Description:
How to set delaying time:
How to set dimmable standby time:
How to set detection distance:
How to set dimming standby brightness: