KA-S66 PIR Occupancy Sensor Specification:
1) Power source: 220-240V/AC
2) Power frequency: 50Hz
3) Rated load: 300W Max. Tungsten
100W Max. Fluorescent
4) Time setting: (8± 2)S-(6± 2)Min (adjustable)
5) Light-control: <10LUX~2000LUX (adjustable)
6) Detection range: 8m Max (dia. ) (adjustable)
7) Detection angle: 360°
8) Installation height: 2.5m~3.5m
9) Working temperature: -10~+40° C
10) Detection motion speed: 0.6~1.5m/s
11) Working humidity: <93%RH
12) Standby power: 0.45W(static 0.1W)
1) Detection field: The detection field is made up of up and down, left and right service field,
It can be selected according to the consumer's desire. But the moving orientation has great
Relationship with the sensitivity.
2) Can identify day and night: The light control can be adjusted freely when it works.
It can work in the daytime and at night when it is adjusted on the "sun" position (max);
But it can only work in the light control less than 10lux when it is adjusted on the "moon"
Position (min). As for the adjustment pattern, please refer to the testing pattern.
3) Time delay can be added continually: When it received the second induction signal
After the first it will compute time once more on the rest of the first time delay basic. (Set time)
4) Light-control potentiometer (LUX): Clockwise the knob to increase its value; Anti-clockwise
The knob to decrease its value.
5) Time potentiometer (TIME): Clockwise the knob to increase its value, the maximum
Delay time is (6± 2) minutes; Anti-clockwise the knob to decrease its value, the minimum
Delay time is (8± 2) seconds.
6) Sensitivity potentiometer (SENS): Clockwise the knob to increase its value,
The maximum distance is 8m(dia. ).