Master and Slave Microwave Sensor
|FOB Unit Price:||US $48 US $25|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||120, 000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Microwave Sensor
- 36 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: KA-DP23
- Principle: Microwave Sensor
- Standard: Standard
- Certification: RoHS, CE
- Bulk Order Deliver Time: Within 20 Days
- Package: Customized Color Box or White Box
- Transport Package: Customized Color Box or White Box
- Origin: Ningbo, Mainland China
- Type: Microwave Sensor Switch
- Wires: PNP (Three-Wires)
- Application: Corridor, Warehouse,Garage,Toilets etc.
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Sample Delivery Time: Within 2 Days
- Trademark: KAIAU
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 85319010
KA-DP23 Master and Slave Microwave Sensor Specifications:
1) Operation Voltage: 220-240V;50/60Hz
2) Rated Load: 800w(inductive),1200w(resistive)
3) HF system: 5.8GHz,ISM wave band
4) Power consumption: <0.5w(standby),<1.0w(operation)
5) Detection Zone: Max.16 x 10m(DXH)
6) Detection Sensitivity: 100% / 75% / 50% / 25% / 10%
7) Delaying Time: 10s /30s /90s /3min /20min /30min.
8) Daylight Sensor: 5lux /10lun /30lux /50lux /diable
9) Standby dimming level: 10% / 20% / 30% / 50%
10) Mounting Height: 10m Max.
11) Motion Detection: 0.5-3m/s
12) Detection Angle: 360 degree (ceiling installation)
KAW01 RF wireless transceiver Specification:
1) Operation Voltage: 12VDC
2) Trasmitting power: <20mW
3) Frequency Range: 433Mhz
4) Operation principle: Radio transmission
5) Module groups: up to 16 different groups
6) Transmission distance: Max. 100m in the free field; Max. 30m inside building
1) Consisting of microwave sensor KA-DP23 and RF wireless transceiver KAW01. High reliablity.easy to install and free wire.
2) KAW01 is an inovative and unique wireless transceiver with frequency range 433Mhz.Due to use full digital receiving & transmitting and fixed address code for creation of groups,it has high reliability and stability. Also, the RF module integrates advanced code check technology.significantly improved transmission reliability.Make sure exact signal
transmitting and receiving,no code missing.
3) Used in wireless networking of luminaires, easy installation and free of wire.
4) With fixed code, very easy to set up any-to-any communication.
5) By digital receiving and transmitting method, high anti-interference capability and no interference to any RF sensitive device, for example, electronic keys of cars.
6) With advanced code detection technology, no code missing.
How RF Wireless Control Works:
1) Motion detector KA-DP23 + wireless transceiver KAW01 + 1-10V dimmable LED driver (any brand)
Once any motion is detected,the motion signal will be transmitted to other grouped sensors through FR transceiver.
See example below.When the person walks to the one of floors,the lamps in adjacent floors will switch on at a present
low light level synchronously. Function details as below photo:
2) Point-to-multipoint communication
In addition, KA-DP23 and KAW01 can be used in cluster-control. See below picture, there are several exits / entrances
to the corridor. Any sensor (Master) in the exits / entrances is triggered, all lamps in the corridor light up.
KA-DP23 Wiring Diagram:
KA-DP23 Actual Photo: